Collagen Type II
- Collagen for joints supporting cartilage, tendons;
- improves momentum;
- contains chondroitin;
- hyaluronic acid;
- Boswellia Serrata;
- verified by a clinical trial;
- Collagen for joints Type II is found only in cartilage. Up to about 60% of cartilage consists of collagen type II, which we gradually lose with age, which can result in joint problems and limited mobility, especially in older individuals and athletes, who contribute to their wear and tear to a large extent.It is very difficult to obtain this type of collagen, therefore it is very rare, and since it is necessary for a sports-oriented client, it is also very much in demand.
Collagen is the most abundant protein in our body
Type II collagen is a structural element of cartilage, while type I collagen is predominantly present in the skin.
Collagen Type II:
- Supports cartilage, tendons;
- supports the regeneration of cartilage;
- improves joint mobility;
- Bosswellia Serrata – anti-inflammatory component ideal for joints;
- Clinical trial.
The molecule with the largest share in the mixture of glycosaminoglycans, which create a substance in bone cartilage for storing collagen fibers. It is formed in chondrocytes – cells that are part of cartilage. With age, its production decreases and its degradation increases. This is also why it is one of the main components of SYSADOA (Symptomatic Slow Acting Drug of Osteoarthrosis) – symptomatic slow acting substances that are used in the modern treatment of osteoarthritis. The effect becomes apparent after 4-6 weeks and persists for about 2-3 months after discontinuation.
Features and Effects:
- retains water and increases the formation of proteoglycans, collagen and hyaluronic acid in cartilage;
- inhibits (stops) the activity of enzymes that break down cartilage;
- by both mechanisms it restores elasticity to the cartilage and helps maintain its mechanical and functional properties;
- has an anti-inflammatory effect – relieves pain in arthrosis;
- improves joint functions and mobility;
- helps prevent arthrosis, slows down or even stops its course.
Glucosamine is a substance that is naturally produced in the body. It is concentrated in articular cartilage, where it forms longer chains called glycosaminoglycans, which form the basic structure of the cartilage composition. These chains go on to form even larger molecular structures known as proteoglycans.
The function of proteoglycans is to keep water in the joint space so that the cartilage does not dry out during movement, and they also participate in their creation and restoration. They are believed to have regenerative effects on osteoarthritis, protect joints and tendons from overuse injury, and reduce inflammation in joints, tendons, cartilage, and soft tissues. In some people, there is complete restoration of damaged tissues, in others there is relief from pain and improvement in mobility, they also act preventively.
Glucosamine also promotes the entry of sulfur into the cartilage. Because of this effect, GS may be the best source of glucosamine. The inability to form glucosamine may be the main cause leading to osteoarthritis, the most common form of arthritis (degenerative joint disease).
Manifestations of deficiency
It turns out that some people lose the ability to make enough glucosamine as they age. As a result, the cartilage loses its ability to absorb shock. Muscle-bearing joints such as knee, hip and hand joints are most often affected by osteoarthritis. In the affected joints, the damaged cartilage is replaced by the formation of bone bands on the edges of the joints. The result is pain, deformity and limitation of movement. The beginnings of osteoarthritis can be very mild – the first symptom is morning stiffness. As the disease progresses, pain begins when moving the affected joint, which worsens with prolonged activity and stops at rest.
Benefit of GS
Its beneficial effect is direct – it supports the production of substances necessary for the proper function of the joint and is responsible for supporting the repair of the joint. Detailed studies on people who used glucosamine sulfate in the form of a tablet of this product show that the absorption of substances is at the level of up to 98%. The absorbed glucosamine then goes directly to the joint, where it is incorporated into the connective tissue of cartilage, ligaments and tendons.
Collagen Type II is GMO-free, gluten-free.
The daily dose is 2 capsules of 700 mg.
I am an athlete - a hockey player. My cartilage was destroyed. The doctor gave me medicine. After three months I was examined and the doctor couldn't believe his eyes. According to him, it is impossible for my cartilage to heal. He had no medicine for it. When I told him that I used Healie collagen, everything became clear to him immediately. Since then I haven't had any problems and I play hockey as before.
I am a woman who wants to please her man. I don't want to have wrinkles, my skin should be soft, my nails should be strong and my hair should be shiny and free of breakage and split ends. After a long search, I found Healie Premium Collagen with Keratin. After two weeks, I saw the first results - the hair became shiny, the nails became stronger, the skin became flexible. I like all flavors and make healthy cocktails from them.
I have a strict diet while exercising. I had liver problems. After taking the Liver Detox, the doctor informed me that my liver tests were fine. I recommend it to everyone